domingo, 28 de fevereiro de 2016

Groove your Soul #117 (All About Soul Sistas)



Playlist:

01. Aretha Franklin – “Groovin”

02. Erma Franklin – “Piece Of My Heart”

03. Ann Peebles – “Trouble, Heartaches and Sadness”

04. Margie Alexander – “Can I Be Your Main Thing”

05. Betty Everett – “There'll Come a Time”

06. Esther Phillips – “I Don't Want to Do Wrong”

07. Betty Lavette – “Your Time To Cry”

08. Etta James – “I'd Rather Go Blind”

09. Barbara Lynn – “(Until Then) I'll Suffer”

10. Dorothy Moore – “Misty Blue”

11. Dionne Warwick – “You're Gonna Need Me”

12. Betty Wright – “Clean Up Woman”

13. Dee Edwards – “I Can Deal With That”

14. Freda Payne – “The Road We Didn't Take”

15. The Staple Singers – “Let's Do It Again”

16. Marlena Shaw – “California Soul”

17. Roberta Flack – “Feel Like Makin' Love”

18. Minnie Riperton – “Lovin' You”

19. Nina Simone – “Four Women”

Download em formato mp3 aqui: Rádio Autónoma - Podcasts Groove your Soul

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário