domingo, 3 de março de 2013

No beginning no end
















I have no beginning I have no end
so come to me into the wind
I know it's only good or sin
so far away from where we danced

The morning Sun upon my face
my broken dreams have been replaced
they've gone away into the wind
have no beginning have no end

Across this land we're home at last
a longer journey we will pass
I've seen the trouble come to live
I've seen the walls against the backs

A hidden truth is in the past
the brown the white all come from Black
the cradle's broken house is cracked
embrace the complicated path

I have no biginning I have no end
we only call + listen in
my bone my blood the Earth the wind
I have no beginning I have no end

No more pretending we're away
the bottom fell from yesterday
+ I never dreamed I'd see you here
+ I never dreamed you'd leave me here

The long and twisted railroad line
has joined my feet my head my spine
+ all education failed to say
is that your dreams don't fade away

I am discovery + fate
I am the voice that calls to hate
for I am the force that Heaven sent
+ yes I was born to live again

Someday you'll know what I have said
we'll share a memory and bread
but until that day I'm in the wind
I have no beginning I have no end

3 comentários:

  1. Porque - pode parecer que não mas - faz todo o sentido fazer este comentário neste post.

    Deixo-te uma coisinha boa para ouvires. Descobri-a esta tarde:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTdKU2pNjh8

    E deixo-te ainda outra coisa: o blogue do curso ETIC de que te falei. It's Off the Record ;) Share it, please
    http://offtherecord-jcm.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Oi Jo!
      Obrigada pela tua partilha!! :))
      Não conhecia e gostei muito! Deixo-te esta para a troca! eheh

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nKzRhhMlaQ

      Em relação ao blogue, já está nos favoritos e partilhado na página do facebook do Groove your Soul! Tenho que explorá-lo com tempo. Já vi que estão lá muitos posts teus! (Boa!) Li o post "A música, o mundo e o efeito boomerang #1" e gostei muito da tua forma de escrever! You got Soul too! ;)

      ***

      Eliminar
  2. ;) Ahhh, música muito bonita. Thanks!

    E obrigada também pela divulgação do blogue. Siiim, vê tudo com tempo. Vais encontrar alguns textos repetidos, isto é, os mesmos temas feitos por diversas pessoas. Mas não estranhes: são mesmo exercícios das aulas.

    "gostei muito da tua forma de escrever! You got Soul too! ;)"
    Oooh, obrigadaaa, again :)

    ResponderEliminar